MOA is proud to bring you a "stand-alone" vision plan, one which continues to exceed the industry standard for comprehensive vision care programs. As a subscriber, VSP members are provided with access to VSP's unrivaled network of private practice optometrists and ophthalmologists. And VSP's unparalleled member service is guaranteed through their Member Promise.
If you are looking for a full-service plan providing choice, flexibility and maximum value, MOA's VSP Plan will meet your needs.
Realize big savings for your family and employees without compromising vision coverage.
Research shows VSP members:
A national pricing study demonstrated that the same glasses cost substantially less with VSP than with other vision coverage. The study compared identical, popular glasses at independent eye care provider locations and retail chains, both with and without vision benefits.
- Use their benefit more than members of other vision plans.
- Rate VSP with the industry's highest satisfaction in every area measured.
- Three in five get an annual eye exam, while one in five Americans get an annual physical exam
More Provider Choices
Give your family and employees better care options with convenient access to independent doctors and retail locations.
The VSP doctor network is the largest of its kind with more than 44,000 access points.
- EXPERIENCE: VSP doctors have been in practice an avareage of 20 years.
- CONTINUITY: More than half of our members have seen their doctor for more than four years.
- CONVENIENCE: 88% have early morning, evening and weekend hours. Many have multiple retail locations.
- SELECTION: Both private practice and retail locations offer a wide variety of quality eyewear.
The prevalence of chronic conditions continues to increase, making it more challenging than ever to manage health care costs.
Improve your family and employee health by detecting chronic conditions earlier.
VSP Providers are often the first to detect chronic conditions:
- 60% of the time for high cholesterol.
- 30% of the time for hypertension.
- 20% of the time for diabetes.
Since 2005, VSP Providers have reported 2.4 million members with chronic conditions.
Get more time to focus on what matters most to you with a vision coverage plan that's remarkably easy to utilize.
In a recent national study, eight out of 10 doctors rate VSP highest for delivering the best value and service to their patients.
VSP has a 99% satisfaction rating from clients and members.